of Management Sciences
To be recognized as pioneer business school for business education, research and practices by developing entrepreneurs, business professionals and leaders who are able to face local, national and international challenges.
Our mission is to provide business education, ranging from undergraduate to post-graduate programs, which have an impact on the business world and society at large with emphasize on creation and dissemination of relevant knowledge, the creation of new and advance learning opportunities, the discovery and engagement of learners in activities that develop their professional competencies, through experienced faculty, conducive learning environment, and community engagement.
The main objectives of programmes are:
- To produce leaders who can tackle challenging situations in contemporary business world.
- To develop business graduates with in-depth knowledge of business and related subjects.
- To produce well-groomed students that are able to compete at local, national and global level.
- To provide quality business and management education with market trends, social responsibility and practical exposure.
- To contribute in the local and national economy by producing entrepreneurs, leaders, and business professionals.
- To create an academia-industry linkage and other understanding with the corporate world that can contribute in the learning of students, faculty and is also used as a mean to contribute in the society.
The students who earn the Management or Commerce degree will be able to:
- Effectively utilize various human relation skills including leadership; oral and written communication; teamwork and collaboration.
- Demonstrate competence in applying the tools and techniques of business management, drawing on a board-based knowledge of the major function like accounting, economics, finance, information systems, marketing, strategy and management to solve complex business problems and make sound business decisions.
- Use qualitative, quantitative methods and analytic tools to diagnose business challenges; identify; and analyze alternatives in a business context.
- Think critically and creatively in seeking solutions to establish new business ventures.
BS Accounting and Finance
BBS (Leading to MBA 1.5 Years)
MS Management Sciences