of Management Sciences
The mission of the CUSIT's Business Administration Department is to help
the students grow intellectually, professionally and in personality so that they
feel enabled, empowered, and motivated to make significant positive
contributions to the organizations they serve and to the society as a whole.
The main objectives of programmes are:
- To carry student through challenging curricula and contents of business, where they are able to compete and manage businesses.
- To offer a rich blend of general education like English language mathematics, social and economic studies so that the graduates are able to utilize their best efforts to implement their abilities.
- To provide students with a comprehensive management and commerce education of globally recognized best practices with flexibility of their adaptation to indigenous entrepreneurial and societal context.
- To educate students as business manager and executives who understand the nature of business as a whole and are able to apply the tools and techniques to wide variety of business situations.
- Toe enable students to adapt and apply complex business theories and be able to take instant, skillful and ethical action through rapidly changing circumstances.
The students who earn the Management or Commerce degree will be able to:
- Effectively utilize various human relation skills including leadership; oral and written communication; teamwork and collaboration.
- Demonstrate competence in applying the tools and techniques of business management, drawing on a board-based knowledge of the major function like accounting, economics, finance, information systems, marketing, strategy and management to solve complex business problems and make sound business decisions.
- Use qualitative, quantitative methods and analytic tools to diagnose business challenges; identify; and analyze alternatives in a business context.
- Think critically and creatively in seeking solutions to establish new business ventures.